Welcome to the New, Official Blog of The Creative Party
Welcome to the brand new, official blog of The Creative Party! I want to take this very exciting moment to explain its objectives, essential elements and the team behind it.
The goal is simple: to provide you with the very best career advice, creative industry news and finely-crafted nonsense on the internet. A lofty aim, yes, but that’s just how we do things.
Here’s how it’s gonna work:
- Fresh content will be served up daily across this website, Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn and YouTube.
- Everything we publish here will contain new information, an original idea, or commentary you haven’t heard before. We won’t just reblog an external link with the best part quoted. If a piece doesn’t provide you with new information or insight, we won’t publish it.
- We’ll never prey on your fears and insecurities. There’ll be none of that “17 Things Successful People Do Before Breakfast” malarkey here. We think you kick ass as is, and want to help you take it to the next level.
- Along with regular pieces by yours truly, and other Mathys+Potestio employees, we’ll be featuring contributions from a talented group of hand-picked freelancers. These contributors will be paid for their work, and their byline will be linked to the site of their choice.
- Everything we publish falls under a Creative Commons Free Culture license, meaning that anyone can republish, repurpose or otherwise alter our work, even for commercial purposes, so long as they include attribution, and publish the resulting work under the same license.
Finally, but perhaps most importantly, we’re not perfect and we’re almost certainly going to screw up at some point. I’m counting on you, The Creative Party, to keep us committed to the above principles, and push us to do better.
Who loves you, baby?
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 4.0 International License.